Wednesday 16 October 2013

Welcome to my Blog!!!

Hello and welcome!!!

I have wanted to write a blog for a very long time now and I finally got the courage to go ahead with it!!!
The weather has changed for the worst here in Scotland, and together with feeling a bit under the weather myself, what a better excuse for staying home and making cards!

I've just finished this Christmas card from Magnolia today. I received the stamp yesterday on the post and I couldn't wait to use it.



Sorry for the picture quality, lack of natural light today

For this card, I have used:
  • Paper from Raspberry Road Designs Christmas Collection.
  • Heart sentiment is by Beth Gunnell.
  • the Stamp is by Magnolia, "Crunching Tilda". I have coloured it using my Promarkers (eggnog, buttermilk, sandstone and pink carnation for her face; buttermilk and sandstone for her hair; poppy and slate for the hat, top and red stripes in leggings; frosted leaf and pear green for gloves and green stripes in leggings)
  • Swirl die is from Tim Holtz die-cutter.
  • the lovely flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts www.wildorchidcrafts.com.
  • ribbons and rhinestones are from my personal stash.
If you like this card, let me know by commenting below!

I have entered this card in the following challenges:

Brown Sugar Challenge #63 - Anything goes

Sister Act Card Challenge #28 - Anything goes

Magnolia down Under Challenge #218 - Christmas in October

Please follow me with Bloglovin' and/or Google+  (buttons on the side bar) if you want to see my cards and keep up with my posts.

Until next time!!!!!






2 comments:

  1. Hello Mirella!
    Aw, this Tilda is just so adorable! I keep finding myself liking one more than the other but gosh! Pauline sure can make beautiful xmas Tildas ;) Amazingly gorge papers, stunning layout and cute coloring from you makes this unbeatable :)

    Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week :) Welcome back!
    Hugs, Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment Louise! I received this lovely Tilda and I had to use it straight away.... so adorable!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...